Before you Arrive
Parents and Students – Congratulations on being part of DSU! The following important steps will help you succeed in college. Parents, please also visit parentresources.dixie.edu.
- Register for New Student Orientation
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Contact the DSU Financial Aid Office for assistance.
- Schedule an appointment with Academic Advising for help with registration. Holland Centennial Commons 1st Floor
- Register for one of the following first-year success courses SCC 1010, SCC 1020. BUS 1050 or HON 1020
- Meet and talk with a peer coach or success coach to get advice. Browning Learning Resource Center 1st Floor.
- Register for a supplemental instruction course when taking difficult courses. Type in an “S” at the end of the course number.
- Visit the Career Center for help with student employment or career planning. Holland Centennial Commons 5th Floor.